The Botswana Football Association in partnership with computicket stores will like to formally announce that the tickets to the Zebras vs. Mauritania game built for Saturday 10 June 2017 at the Francistown sports complex, will go on sale TODAY (Friday 19/May 2017) from 1700hrs.
Tickets will be sold at;
- Grand Stand: P80 .00
- Other stands: P30.00
The Senior national team will play against Mauritania as the first opponents in a bid to qualify for the 2019 total African Cup of nation’s finals.
The zebras is expected to get into camp on Sunday 28th May 2017 to start preparations for their game, a more detailed schedule for the team will be released Friday 26 May 2017
In preparation for the Mauritania BFA marketing department will carry out activation around the country to mobilise support.
The following are our points of sale;
- Gaborone Shoprite station, Ok furniture’s station, Ok furniture’s main Mall, Airport junction Checkers stores, House and homes, Shoprite Game city
- Francistown: Shoprite bus rank, Ok furniture Nzano
- Mahalapye: Shoprite New mall
- Palapye: Ok Furniture’s
- Serowe: Ok Furniture’s
- Phikwe: Ok Furniture’s in the Mall
- Molepolole: Shoprite
- Maun: Shoprite, Ok Furniture’s
- Lobatse: Ok Furniture’s
- Kanye: Usave Kang Usave
Thank you Regards. #WeAreTheZebras