In an effort to develop, exchanges and build greater synergy that contributes to the development of Football Botswana Football Association (BFA) and Morocco Football Association (MFA) has established a partnership agreement between the two federations. Under this Agreement, both Parties intend to work for the development of Football through;
- The training of technical and administrative staff as well as referees
- The development of sports events programs and training workshops
- Mutual support between their sports training centres
- Organization of friendly matches
- Promoting the development of youth football
- Promoting the development of women football
This is in pursuant to ideals and principles of solidarity preached by FIFA and CAF in the development of football worldwide.