1. Reference is made to the above and to the game played between Township Rollers FC and Tafic SC on the 23rd January 2018 at the university of Botswana stadium.
2. The preliminary reports from the above game indicate that the below listed players and officials were involved in a conduct that may constitute violence and or misbehaviour. The affected players and officials are as follows:
- Samuel Phiri from Tafic, S.C, Jersey number 6;
- Rapelang Tsatsilebe from Tafic S.C, Head Coach;
- Joel Mogorosi from Township Rollers FC, Jersey number 17;
- Mthokozisi Msomi from Township Rollers, Jersey number 19;
3. In terms of Article 12.1 of the Botswana Football Association (BFA) Play Rules and Regulations (2017 edition), any player or official that is reported to have been involved in any form of violence shall be automatically suspended from all BFA activities forthwith.
4. To this end, we herein officially notify that the following players, Joel Mogorosi, Mthokozisi Msomi, Samuel Phiri and Rapelang Tsatsilebe (official) have been suspended immediately from all BFA activities.
5. Kindly note that allowing any of the above mentioned players and official to partake in any BFA club related activities shall attract additional punishment in terms of the BFA Play Rules and Regulations.
6. Thank You