The Botswana Football Association (BFA), a duly registered organization under the Registrar of Society Act wishes to invite expression of interest from wholly owned citizen companies, consortium or individual Batswana for the kitchen situated at the Lekidi Football Centre, behind the National stadium.
In order to qualify for consideration, the prospective must submit among others:
- A statement of understanding the EOI requirements
- Ability and capacity to undertake the project
- Certificate of Incorporation (certified copy)
- Company profile
- Share Certificates (certified copy)
- Tax clearance certificate (certified copy)
- PPADB Certificate (certified copy)
- Contact details
Interested parties are required to present a copy of their Expression of interest document to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Botswana Football Association,
P.O. Box 1396,
Details of Mode of Delivery, Date and Time
The Expression of Interest documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked;
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE KITCHEN AT LEKIDI FOOTBALL CENTRE
and addressed to the CEO, BFA not later than 16.30 hours on the 26th January 2018.
Note: There will be a compulsory site visit on the 19th January 2018.