A SERVICES CONTRACT FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE PROVISION OF FOOTBALL SPORTS INFRASTRUCTURE FOR 18 MONTHS
- Sealed Tender offers are invited for a service contract for the procurement of consultancy services for the provision of football sports infrastructure for 18 months
- The Procuring Entity is Botswana Football Association.
- Procurement Method is: Open Domestic Bidding.
- Tenderers who are domiciled in Botswana must, in order to be considered for the award of the contract, be registered with the Public Procurement Regulatory Authority in the following categories: Code 311- Project Management services – Sub code 01- General Project Management & Sub code 02- Construction Project Management
- The tender is reserved for 100% citizens owned companies as stated under Section 76 (2) of the Public Procurement Act. Effective 08 May 2023 full details of the terms of the reference would be emailed on submission of proof of payment of the following non-refundable amounting to P250 and P125 for youth owned citizens.
- Documents will be emailed during working hours (Monday to Friday) from 08:00 to 13:00 and 14:00 to 17:00 hours with effect 08/05/2023.
- A non-refundable deposit of P250.00 payable by cash or bank guaranteed cheque made out in favor of the Government of Botswana or the entity stated in the tender document and is required on collection of the tender documents. Youth owned companies will purchase the document at P125.00 and they must produce Omang and shareholders of the company when purchasing the document.
- Queries or clarifications relating to the issuance of these documents may be addressed in writing not later than 14 days before the tender closing date to Mrs Ketlhapile Segakise, Tel No. 3900279, Email address firstname.lastname@example.org Fax No. 3900280
- The closing date and time for receipt of sealed tender offers is 1200 hours on 09/06/2023
- Late tender offers will not be accepted.
- The Bid Submission Method is: Two Envelope Submission Method in which the sealed original and all the sealed copies of the Technical Offer are placed in one separate sealed envelope, whilst the sealed original and all the sealed copies of the Financial Offer are enclosed in another separate sealed envelope. The two sealed envelopes are then placed in one outer securely sealed envelope.
- One (1) original tender document marked ORIGINAL and 2 duplicate copies of the original Document marked copy in one sealed envelope clearly marked
- “Tender Reference No. BFA 00323/24 – A SERVICES CONTRACT FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE PROVISION OF FOOTBALL SPORTS INFRASTRUCTURE FOR 18 MONTHS shall be delivered to:
Chief Executive Officer
Botswana Football Association
Administration Manager Office
Lekidi Football Centre
The name and address of the bidder should be clearly marked on the envelope
Download Tender Document